All of Us Are Dead TV Series (2022):
All of Us Are Dead (Korean: 지금 우리 학교는; RR: Jigeum Uri Hakgyoneun; English: Now at Our School) is a South Korean coming-of-age zombie apocalypse horror streaming television series. The series is directed by Lee Jae-kyoo & Kim Nam-su and written by Chun Sung-il.
It stars Park Ji-hu, Yoon Chan-young, Cho Yi-hyun, Lomon, Yoo In-soo, Lee Yoo-mi, Kim Byung-chul, Lee Kyu-hyung, and Jeon Bae-soo. The series mostly takes place at a high school in South Korea as a zombie apocalypse suddenly breaks out and threatens the safety of the students. It is based on the Naver webtoon Now at Our School by Joo Dong-geun, which was published between 2009 and 2011.
All of Us Are Dead consists of one season with twelve episodes at a run time of 53 to 72 minutes. The series was released on January 28, 2022, on Netflix.
|TV Series||All of Us Are Dead|
|Hangul||지금 우리 학교는|
|Revised Romanization||Jigeum Uri Hakgyoneun|
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|No. of Seasons||1|
|No. of Episodes||12|
|Original release||January 28, 2022|
|Created by||Chun Sung-il|
|Based on||Now at Our School by Joo Dong-geun|
|Written by||Chun Sung-il|
|Directed by||Lee Jae-kyoo|
|Running time||53–72 minutes|
|Production companies||Film Monster by JTBC Studios|
Kim Jong-hak Production
All of Us Are Dead TV Series Trailer:
All of Us Are Dead Story:
It was a normal school day for the students of a Korean high school-until a student returns from the school’s science lab, infected by an unknown virus. As the infection spreads out of school and throughout the peninsula, the Military desperately interrogates the psychotic science teacher who started it all, while his students struggle to survive until help arrives.
All of Us Are Dead Cast and Character:
- Park Ji-hu as Nam On-jo, a student of Class 2–5, she is Cheong-san’s neighbor and childhood friend.
- Yoon Chan-young as Lee Cheong-san, a student of Class 2–5, he is On-jo’s neighbor and childhood friend.
- Cho Yi-hyun as Choi Nam-ra, the class president of Class 2–5.
- Lomon as Lee Su-hyeok, nicknamed “Bare-su”, a student of Class 2-5 who is a reformed ex-delinquent.
- Yoo In-soo as Yoon Gwi-nam, a school delinquent who is a student from Class 2-1 and the series’ main antagonist.
- Lee Yoo-mi as Lee Na-yeon, a wealthy but arrogant student of Class 2–5.
- Kim Byung-chul as Lee Byeong-chan, a life science teacher and creator of the virus, serving as the series’ overarching antagonist.
- Lee Kyu-hyung as Song Jae-ik, a detective of Hyosan Police Station.
- Jeon Bae-soo as Nam So-ju, captain of the Hyosan Fire Station rescue team 1, and On-jo’s father.
- Im Jae-hyuk as Yang Dae-su, a student of Class 2-5 and Woo-jin’s best friend.
- Kim Bo-yoon as Seo Hyo-ryung, a reclusive student of Class 2–5.
- Ahn Seung-gyun as Oh Joon-yeong, the top student of Class 2-5 and the school.
- Ham Sung-min as Han Gyeong-su, a student of Class 2-5 and Cheong-san’s best friend, who came from a low-income family.
- Kim Joo-ah as Yoon I-sak, a student of Class 2-5 and On-jo’s best friend.
- Kim Jin-young as Kim Ji-min, a student of Class 2–5, Hyo-ryung’s friend, and member of the school’s choir.
- Son Sang-yeon as Jang Woo-jin, a student of Class 2-5 and Ha-ri’s younger brother.
- Kim Jung-yeon as Kim Min-ji, a student of Class 2-5 and Dae-su’s friend.
- Ha Seung-ri as Jang Ha-ri, a final-year senior student who competes in archery and Woo-jin’s elder sister.
- Lee Eun-saem as Park Mi-jin, a final-year senior student and delinquent.
- Jin Ho-eun as Jung Min-jae, a final-year senior student and member of the school’s archery club.
- Yang Han-yeol as Yoo Jun-seong, a final-year senior student, and Mi-jin’s friend.
- Hwang Bo-un as Lee Ha-lim, a final-year senior student and Jun-seong’s friend.
- Oh Hye-soo as Min Eun-ji, a student and bullying victim of Gwi-nam.
- Ahn Ji-ho as Kim Chul-soo, a student and bullying victim of Gwi-nam.
- Jung Yi-seo as Kim Hyeon-ju, a student of Class 2-5 and a bully.
- Lee Chae-eun as Park Hee-su, a student of Class 2-5 who is pregnant.
- Lee Min-goo as Lee Jin-su, a student and Byeong-chan’s son.
- Oh Hee-joon as Son Myung-hwan, a student and a bully.
- Shin Jae-hwi as Park Chang-hoon, a student who participates in the bullying of students at the school.
- Lee Sang-hee as Park Sun-hwa, an English professor and the form teacher of Class 2–5.
- Yoon Byung-hee as Kang Jin-goo, a sports teacher.
- Ahn Si-ha as Kim Kyung-mi, the school’s nurse.
- Yoon Kyung-ho as Jung Yong-nam, a Korean teacher and the school’s dean.
- Um Hyo-sup as the school’s principal.
- Park Jae-chul as Jeon Ho-chul, an auxiliary police officer who befriends Jae-ik
- Lee Si-hoon as “Orangibberish”, a live streamer.
- Lee Ji-hyun as Cheong-san’s mother who operates a fried chicken restaurant in Hyosan, and deeply cares for her son.
- Woo Ji-hyun as Kim Woo-shin, the youngest member of the Hyosan Fire Station rescue team 1.
- Dong Hyun-bae as Park Young-hwan, a paramedic of the Hyosan Fire Station rescue team 1.
- Bae Hae-sun as Park Eun-hee, a member of the National Assembly representing Hyosan.
- Jo Dal-hwan as Jo Dal-ho, a senior aide.
All of Us Are Dead Season 1 All Episodes:
|1||January 28, 2022||66 minute||Inside Lee Byeong-chan’s science lab, a student incurs a seemingly harmless bite. Shortly after, a fast-spreading outbreak soaks the school in blood.|
|2||January 28, 2022||70 minute||The infected multiply in droves. Scrambling for their lives, Nam On-jo and Lee Cheong-san find safety with others inside a classroom — but not for long.|
|3||January 28, 2022||62 minute||When one of the group is scratched while fighting a zombie, Lee Na-yeon demands they kick him out. Outside, the virus swallows up the city.|
|4||January 28, 2022||72 minute||In need of a cellphone, two students take a risky journey to the teachers’ office. Byeong-chan passes on critical information to Detective Song Jae-ik.|
|5||January 28, 2022||56 minute||Martial law is imposed on the city. When Cheong-san is separated from the rest of the group, On-jo leads a mission to use a drone to locate him.|
|6||January 28, 2022||67 minute||The group clears a path to Cheong-san using sound to draw away zombies, but a new type of threat surfaces. Nam So-ju breaks out of the quarantine camp.|
|7||January 28, 2022||60 minute||To make it out of the music room and onto the roof, the students put into action their most perilous plan yet. Elsewhere, Jae-ik comes across a setback.|
|8||January 28, 2022||58 minute||Jae-ik and his crew run into a student from the school. Na-yeon works up the courage to face her peers. The group shares confessions around a fire.|
|9||January 28, 2022||61 minute||A disturbance at the camp shifts the military’s understanding of the virus. A thunderstorm provides cover as the group agrees to keep on moving.|
|10||January 28, 2022||54 minute||The auditorium quickly becomes a trap for the two newly united teams of survivors. Byeong-chan’s video logs reveal a drastic solution to the crisis.|
|11||January 28, 2022||56 minute||Though a surprise protector provides the group safe passage to their next stop, Yoon Gwi-nam is not far behind. The military makes a grave decision.|
|12||January 28, 2022||53 minute||The students make it to the quarantine camp, each of them weighed down by tragic loss. Months later, they hang on to hope for a survivor.|
All of Us Are Dead Series FAQ:
All of Us Are Dead Season 1 is available on the largest video streaming platform Netflix.
All of Us Are Dead is directed by Lee Jae-kyoo and Kim Nam-su.
Chun Sung-il is the writer of All of Us Are Dead.
Netflix has quietly renewed “All of Us Are Dead” for Season 2, which will premiere next year.
All of Us Are Dead consists of 1 season with 12 episodes at a run time of 53 to 72 minutes.
All of Us Are Dead consists of 1 season with 12 episodes at a run time of 53 to 72 minutes.
All of Us Are Dead was released on January 28, 2022, on Netflix.
All of Us Are Dead (Korean: 지금 우리 학교는; RR: Jigeum Uri Hakgyoneun; lit. Now at Our School) is a South Korean coming-of-age zombie apocalypse horror streaming television series (K-Drama). All of Us Are Dead consists of 1 season with 12 episodes at a run time of 53 to 72 minutes.
No, Train to Busan Isn’t Related to All of Us Are Dead.
DEFINITELY YES! All of Us Are Dead complited124.79 million viewing hours in its first week and the series established itself as Netflix’s next hit and one of its most-viewed premieres. Also, the series has a 7.6/10 rating based on 38k on IMDb.
Cheong-san had several brushes with death through the action-packed series, but he was bitten and ultimately infected by his former classmate Gwi-nam. When a pack of zombies attempts to prey on his friends, Cheong-san sacrifices himself by drawing the pack away from his besties.
Yes, All of Us Are Dead is presently available on Netflix. All of Us Are Dead was released on January 28, 2022, on Netflix.
The Korean zombie series “All of Us Are Dead” is No. 1 on Netflix’s weekly chart for the third straight week and climbed to third place among the top 10 most popular non-English TV shows list. Netflix released its weekly Global Top 10 covering the period Feb. 7 to 13 showing the most-watched films and TV shows.
Yes, All Of Us Are Dead is based on a manhwa, aka webcomic, whose title is Now at Our School by Joo Dong-geun, and the translated version is now available on Webtoon, app. The show’s theme is a zombie apocalypse, set in the present-day South Korean city Hyosan.
No, All Of Us Are Dead and Squid Game are not connected.
All of Us Are Dead is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.